- 5 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, diced
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 1 package (1 pound) frozen cubed hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- Place bacon in a 1-1/2-qt. microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high for 3-4 minutes or until bacon is crisp. Remove with a slotted spoon to paper towels to drain. Add onions to the drippings; cover and microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Add the potatoes; cover and cook on high for 6-7 minutes, stirring several times. Add the vinegar, celery salt and bacon; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Hash Brown Potato Salad in Taste of Home February/March 2001, p8
Reviews for Quick Hash Brown Potato Salad,
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review