Quick Hamburger Stroganoff Recipe
"This classic stick-to-your-ribs mainstay is really very little fuss," writes Elie Wren of Farmington Hills, Michigan. "To add color, I sprinkle a bit of parsley on top when serving it."
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 30 min. YIELD:2 servings
- 1/2 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (4-1/2 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, undrained
- 1/2 cup condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Hot cooked noodles
- 1. In a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in flour, salt and pepper until blended. Add mushrooms; cook and stir over low heat for 5 minutes. Stir in the soup; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Stir in sour cream; heat through. Serve over noodles. Yield: 2 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC