- 1/2 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (4-1/2 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, undrained
- 1/2 cup condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Hot cooked noodles
- In a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in flour, salt and pepper until blended. Add mushrooms; cook and stir over low heat for 5 minutes. Stir in the soup; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Stir in sour cream; heat through. Serve over noodles. Yield: 2 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Quick Hamburger Stroganoff
Sort By :
"I use cream of mushroom soap, the whole can, for a creamer dish."
"I did not care for this at all. Too bland for me."
"I use cream of mushroom soup and add nutmeg and paprika to dish. We've been eating this recipe for more than 40 years. Our grandson loves it!"
"i make this dish a lot, and sometimes substitute venison instead of beef.i also add worschestershire sauce *sp?* and a bit of steak sauce."