Quick Hamburger Gravy
This mild, creamy gravy will warm you up from the inside out! You'll be surprised at how quickly you can whip it up!
Los Molinos, California
14 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons beef bouillon granules
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 5 cups milk
- Baked potatoes
- In a Dutch oven, cook beef and onions over medium heat until meat is
- no longer pink; drain. Stir in the flour, bouillon, salt and pepper.
- Gradually add milk; bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or
- until thickened. Serve over potatoes. Yield: 7 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1/2 cup (calculated without potatoes) equals 156 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 447 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 12 g protein.