Quick Guacamole Recipe
"This delicious dip is extremely easy to make and always hits the spot when we have a craving for something to munch on," assures Linda Fox of Soldotna, Alaska. "For a quick recipe, it really has authentic guacamole taste."
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2 cup 4% small curd cottage cheese
- 1/3 cup hot picante sauce or salsa
- 1/2 teaspoon minced seeded jalapeno pepper, optional
- Tortilla chips or raw vegetables
- 1. In a bowl, mash the avocado. Stir in cottage cheese and picante sauce. Add jalapeno if desired. Serve with chips or vegetables. Yield: about 1-1/2 cups.
2 tablespoon: 38 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 64mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Quick Guacamole
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC