Quick Greek Pasta Salad Recipe
Sliced ripe olives could be substituted for the Greek olives.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 15 min. YIELD:2 servings
- 1 cup cooked spiral pasta
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup pitted Greek olives, sliced
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 2 tablespoons Greek vinaigrette
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the pasta, tomatoes, olives and capers. In another bowl, whisk the vinaigrette, garlic and parsley. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Sprinkle with feta cheese. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
3/4 cup equals 262 calories, 15 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 694 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC