Quick Greek Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1 cup cooked spiral pasta
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup pitted Greek olives, sliced
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 2 tablespoons Greek vinaigrette
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the pasta, tomatoes, olives and capers. In another bowl, whisk the vinaigrette, garlic and parsley. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Sprinkle with feta cheese. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
3/4 cup: 262 calories, 15g fat (3g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 694mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Quick Greek Pasta Salad
"I loved this recipe. I'm planning to serve it during our 4th of July activities. It's delicious!"
"I absolutely love this extremely easy and delicious recipe. I've made it a couple times and its always a hit. Also good made ahead of time and with grape tomatoes."