Sliced ripe olives could be substituted for the Greek olives.
- 1 cup cooked spiral pasta
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup pitted Greek olives, sliced
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 2 tablespoons Greek vinaigrette
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the pasta, tomatoes, olives and capers. In another bowl, whisk the vinaigrette, garlic and parsley. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Sprinkle with feta cheese. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Greek Pasta Salad in Cooking for 2 Summer 2007, p7
Reviews for Quick Greek Pasta Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review