Quick Greek Garden Salad Recipe
I like to dress up this salad by serving it in a lettuce-lined bowl. But it's gorgeous as well as tasty just served by itself.
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- Leaf lettuce, optional
- 1. In a bowl, combine the tomatoes, cucumber, peppers, cheese, green onions and olives. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- 2. Just before serving, add salad dressing and oregano; toss to coat. Serve in a lettuce-lined bowl if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving equals 125 calories, 10 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 483 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC