Quick Glazed Salmon Recipe
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1. Place salmon in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Combine the remaining ingredients; spoon over fillets.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 349 calories, 19g fat (4g saturated fat), 100mg cholesterol, 432mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (7g sugars, trace fiber), 34g protein
Reviews for Quick Glazed Salmon
"It was just okay. There are many other much better recipes out there for glazed salmon."
"Me: Like fish not crazy about mustard, didn't like this dishHusband:Not crazy about fish, loves mustard, hated itkids: like both, not crazy about this dish"
"My daughter that usually doesn't like to eat salmon told me to make it with this glaze from now on"
"It was great!"
"family loved it, so easy to make with great taste"
"Everybody in my family loved it. Very tasty."
"The glaze is thin so all you can really do is pour it over the salmon. My pallet was set for sweet which it is not with the lemon juice and musturd.Nettie"
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.