- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Place salmon in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Combine the remaining ingredients; spoon over fillets.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Quick Glazed Salmon(7)
Sort By :
It was just okay. There are many other much better recipes out there for glazed salmon.
Me: Like fish not crazy about mustard, didn't like this dish
Husband:Not crazy about fish, loves mustard, hated it
kids: like both, not crazy about this dish
My daughter that usually doesn't like to eat salmon told me to make it with this glaze from now on
It was great!
family loved it, so easy to make with great taste
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Baked Fish >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Salmon Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Salmon Dinners >
- Salmon Fillet Recipes >