- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Place salmon in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Combine the remaining ingredients; spoon over fillets.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now
Reviews for Quick Glazed Salmon
Sort By :
It was just okay. There are many other much better recipes out there for glazed salmon.
Me: Like fish not crazy about mustard, didn't like this dish
Husband:Not crazy about fish, loves mustard, hated it
kids: like both, not crazy about this dish
My daughter that usually doesn't like to eat salmon told me to make it with this glaze from now on
It was great!
family loved it, so easy to make with great taste