- 1/2 pound pork tenderloin, cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- Hot cooked rice
- In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry pork in oil until no longer pink. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, sugar and ginger; add to skillet. Combine water and cornstarch until smooth; add to skillet. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with rice. Yield: 2 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Quick Ginger Pork
"Love this! quick and simple - perfect for a busy day! I had leftover pork loin, and added some broccoli florets, and the family loved this. No leftovers, which is always a sign that I can add this to our rotation. Thank you!"