Quick Ghost Cookies Recipe
Spruce up store-bought cookies for the holiday. These are a real hit with "goblins" of all ages. —Denise Smith, Lusk, Wyoming
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 30 min. YIELD:18 servings
- 1 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1 package (1 pound) Nutter Butter peanut butter cookies
- Miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1. In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Dip cookies into coating, covering completely; allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper.
- 2. Brush ends with a pastry brush dipped in coating where fingers touched cookies. While coating is still warm, place two chips on each cookie for eyes. Let stand until set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 3 dozen.
1 serving (2 each) equals 254 calories, 12 g fat (8 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 93 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC