Quick Ghost Cookies Recipe
Spruce up store-bought cookies for the holiday. These are a real hit with "goblins" of all ages. —Denise Smith, Lusk, Wyoming
- 1 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1 package (1 pound) Nutter Butter peanut butter cookies
- Semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1. In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Dip cookies into coating, covering completely; allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper.
- 2. Brush ends with a pastry brush dipped in coating where fingers touched cookies. Let stand until set. If desired, use melted chocolate chips to pipe faces onto cookies. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 3 dozen.
1 serving (2 each) equals 254 calories, 12 g fat (8 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 93 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC