Quick Garlic-Lime Chicken Recipe
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first five ingredients. Add the chicken; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- 2. Drain discard marinade. Sprinkle chicken with pepper. Grill , covered, over medium heat for 4-7 minutes on each side or a meat thermometer reads, 170°. Yield: 6 servings.
Diabetic Exchanges: One serving (prepared with low-sodium soy sauce) equals 3 lean meat; also, 147 calories, 166 mg sodium, 73 mg cholesterol, 1 gm carbohydrate, 27 gm protein, 3 gm fat.
Reviews for Quick Garlic-Lime Chicken
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.