Quick Garlic-Lime Chicken Recipe
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first five ingredients. Add the chicken; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- 2. Drain discard marinade. Sprinkle chicken with pepper. Grill , covered, over medium heat for 4-7 minutes on each side or a meat thermometer reads, 170°. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 130 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 330mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 23g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat.
Reviews for Quick Garlic-Lime Chicken
"Even the kids loved this :)"
"This is great! Very very good. Served it to my son and his family and they loved it. I'm going to make this tonight for dinner. Yum"
"It was raining pretty heavily so I just threw the chicken in the oven for 25 minutes and it was perfect. The taste of the marinade was flavorful. I will be making this again!"
"Very good and easy recipe! My husband and kids loved it and insisted I put it in my recipe box!"
"BEST chicken EVER!!!! I have been making this for the past few months!!!!!"
"This recipe was very easy to make which is great on work day! The only thing I changed about this recipe was to make it gluten free by using a gluten free soy sauce and gluten free Worcestershire sauce. I usually have these ingredients around so I will be making this again!"
"Awesome recipe.. I don't usually leave reviews unless something is really that good."
"This is an excellent recipe - my favorite marinade."
"Awesome recipe...after we gilled it, I sliced it into strips and used it in wraps. Spread the whole wheat wrap with lite cream cheese, add fresh tomato strips and lettuce and roll up...YUM!!! The chicken had so much flavor, I forgot to sprinkle it with the pepper."
"I used our George Foreman grill for about a total of four minutes, grilling two breasts at a time. Very tasty recipe."