- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first five ingredients. Add the chicken; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Drain discard marinade. Sprinkle chicken with pepper. Grill , covered, over medium heat for 4-7 minutes on each side or a meat thermometer reads, 170°. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Quick Garlic-Lime Chicken
"This marinade is super delicious! I just cooked the chicken in the oven and the flavor in the chicken was amazing. It was a nice change to my normal chicken seasonings."
"Its quick and easy! Very good spice rub."
"This is great! Very very good. Served it to my son and his family and they loved it. I'm going to make this tonight for dinner. Yum"
"It was raining pretty heavily so I just threw the chicken in the oven for 25 minutes and it was perfect. The taste of the marinade was flavorful. I will be making this again!"
"Very good and easy recipe! My husband and kids loved it and insisted I put it in my recipe box!"