After tending the farm and growing our own produce, I don't have much time left for cooking. I've found this easy-to-prepare chicken is ideal for my many hectic days.—Doris Carnahan, Lincoln, Arkansas
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first five ingredients. Add the chicken; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Drain discard marinade. Sprinkle chicken with pepper. Grill , covered, over medium heat for 4-7 minutes on each side or a meat thermometer reads, 170°. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Garlic-Lime Chicken in Country Chicken Cookbook 1995, p87
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Quick Garlic-Lime Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review