- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Place beans and enough water to cover in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Cook, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain. Toss beans with garlic, salt and pepper. Drizzle with oil. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Quick Garlic Green Beans
Sort By :
I really liked these green beans! Very simple to make. I didn't put quite as much salt on them as the recipe called for, and they were still delicious. I wanted to eat the whole pound of them! Will definitely be making these again.
The idea of these sounded really yummy, but the olive oil on them to me is gross. Next time I make them Im puting butter in place of the olive oil.
I make this recipe all the time. It's the only way I can get my kids to eat green beans! Very good!
I added A table low sodium soy sauce,and A1/2 of red onion that kickthe flavor two noches. fat daddycity.
Really great recipe I added a little butter to the olive oil.
More Recipe Collections
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Green Bean Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Side Dishes >
- Side Dish Recipes >