Quick Fruitcake Recipe
- 1 package (15.6 ounces) cranberry-orange or blueberry quick bread mix
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup raisins or chopped dates
- 1/4 cup chopped maraschino cherries
- 1/4 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- Prepare quick bread batter according to package directions. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Pour into a greased 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan.
- Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Yield: 1 loaf.
Reviews for Quick Fruitcake
Sort By :
I've been using this delicious recipe for years and it never fails to please even those who say they hate traditional "fruit cake." This recipe is so moist and includes favorite fruits, how could you go wrong? I stock up on the easy ingredients as the holidays approach and even bring the children from my Sunday School class over to help me make mini loaves to give as gifts. Wonderfully yummy and so easy!
I made this recipe and gave as Christmas gifts and everyone loved them.