Quick Fruit Salad
From former restaurant owner Ruth Andrewson of Leavenworth, Washington comes Quick Fruit Salad. "It's very easy to make and delicious as well," Ruth assures.
100 ServingsPrep: 30 min. + chilling
- 10 cans (20 ounces each) pineapple chunks, drained
- 10 cans (21 ounces each) peach pie filling
- 10 cans (11 ounces each) mandarin oranges, drained
- 10 cups green grapes
- 10 cups sliced bananas
- Combine all ingredients except bananas. Chill until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, fold in bananas. Yield: 100 servings.