Quick Fruit Cup
A simple dollop of yogurt adds just the right amount of sweetness to top off this dessert. Use whatever flavor yogurt your family prefers.
4-6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 unpeeled red apples, cut into chunks
- 1 medium orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1 medium banana, peeled and sliced
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup (8 ounces) lemon or vanilla yogurt
- Fresh mint, optional
- In a large bowl, combine all the fruit; toss gently. Spoon into
- individual serving bowls; top with a dollop of yogurt. Garnish with
- mint if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 105 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 22 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.