Quick Fruit Cup Recipe
A simple dollop of yogurt adds just the right amount of sweetness to top off this dessert. Use whatever flavor yogurt your family prefers.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:4-6 servings
- 2 unpeeled red apples, cut into chunks
- 1 medium orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1 medium banana, peeled and sliced
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup (8 ounces) lemon or vanilla yogurt
- Fresh mint, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all the fruit; toss gently. Spoon into individual serving bowls; top with a dollop of yogurt. Garnish with mint if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 105 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 22 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC