- 2 unpeeled red apples, cut into chunks
- 1 medium orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1 medium banana, peeled and sliced
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup (8 ounces) lemon or vanilla yogurt
- Fresh mint, optional
- In a large bowl, combine all the fruit; toss gently. Spoon into individual serving bowls; top with a dollop of yogurt. Garnish with mint if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Quick Fruit Cup in Country Woman January/February 1995, p37
Reviews for Quick Fruit Cup
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review