Quick Fruit Crisp Recipe
- 1 can (21 ounces) peach, apple or cherry pie filling
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup Fruit & Fiber cereal
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- 1. In a medium skillet, heat pie filling and lemon juice over medium heat for 5 minutes or until bubbly, stirring occasionally. Meanwhile, place cereal in a resealable plastic bag; crush slightly with a rolling pin. In a skillet, melt butter. Stir in cereal, sugar and cinnamon; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes. Sprinkle over the fruit mixture. Serve warm with ice cream if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1/2 cup: 202 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 118mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 9g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Quick Fruit Crisp
"We really liked this recipe. It was quick and really easy. Everyone liked this, we put cool whip on it too"