Quick Fruit Crisp Recipe
- 1 can (21 ounces) peach, apple or cherry pie filling
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup Fruit & Fiber cereal
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- 1. In a medium skillet, heat pie filling and lemon juice over medium heat for 5 minutes or until bubbly, stirring occasionally. Meanwhile, place cereal in a resealable plastic bag; crush slightly with a rolling pin. In a skillet, melt butter. Stir in cereal, sugar and cinnamon; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes. Sprinkle over the fruit mixture. Serve warm with ice cream if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1/2 cup: 202 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 118mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 9g fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Quick Fruit Crisp
"We really liked this recipe. It was quick and really easy. Everyone liked this, we put cool whip on it too"