- 1 can (21 ounces) peach, apple or cherry pie filling
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup Fruit & Fiber cereal
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- In a medium skillet, heat pie filling and lemon juice over medium heat for 5 minutes or until bubbly, stirring occasionally. Meanwhile, place cereal in a resealable plastic bag; crush slightly with a rolling pin. In a skillet, melt butter. Stir in cereal, sugar and cinnamon; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes. Sprinkle over the fruit mixture. Serve warm with ice cream if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Quick Fruit Crisp in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 1996, p11
Reviews for Quick Fruit Crisp
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 27, 2010
"We really liked this recipe. It was quick and really easy. Everyone liked this, we put cool whip on it too"