Quick Frozen Pumpkin Pie Recipe
“The holidays are the perfect time to try this quick twist on a traditional pumpkin pie,” suggests Marion Stoll, Dent, Minnesota. “I often make it ahead, so it goes from freezer to feast!”
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Dash ground nutmeg
- Dash ground cloves
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Whipped topping and pecan halves, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; beat until smooth. Spoon into crust. Cover and freeze for 2 hours or until firm.
- 2. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Garnish with whipped topping and pecans if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Quick Frozen Pumpkin Pie
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC