Quick Frozen Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Dash ground nutmeg
- Dash ground cloves
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Whipped topping and pecan halves, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; beat until smooth. Spoon into crust. Cover and freeze for 2 hours or until firm.
- 2. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Garnish with whipped topping and pecans if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 piece: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Quick Frozen Pumpkin Pie
"I am always on the lookout for new recipes to try on my family and this one looks so delicious; can't wait to try"