- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Dash ground nutmeg
- Dash ground cloves
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Whipped topping and pecan halves, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; beat until smooth. Spoon into crust. Cover and freeze for 2 hours or until firm.
- Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Garnish with whipped topping and pecans if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Quick Frozen Pumpkin Pie
"I am always on the lookout for new recipes to try on my family and this one looks so delicious; can't wait to try"
"I made this for our Christmas party last week -big hit! I put whipped cream around the edge of the pie and Christmas sprinkles in the midle to make it look Christmas-y! I'm making this again for our guests on Thursday! Quick, easy, delicious pie!"