Quick Frosty Chocolate Treat Recipe
- 1/2 gallon 2% chocolate milk
- 1 can (14 ounces) fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, whisk the chocolate milk, condensed milk and vanilla. Whisk in whipped topping until combined.
- Fill cylinder of ice cream freezer two-thirds full; freeze according to manufacturer’s directions. (Refrigerate remaining mixture until ready to freeze.) Transfer dessert to freezer containers; freeze for 2-4 hours before serving. Yield: about 3-1/2 quarts.
Reviews for Quick Frosty Chocolate Treat(29)
Sort By :
The Best...delicious and so easy to make.This is a keeper.
This was so easy & yummy! I made it in my Donvier ice cream maker, so it made 2 batches.
Loved this recipe, but it made so much more than I was expecting. My ice cream maker only makes 1 quart at a time & I only have 1 container, so it took a couple of days to make it all.....experimented with flavors.....to 1 quart I added Nutella.....another coconut extract & almonds....another chopped pecans & chocolate chips.....it was all good. Thanks!
Family enjoyed! So easy to make.
More Recipe Collections
- Birthday Recipes >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Chocolate Ice Cream Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Chocolate Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Desserts >
- Healthy Desserts >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream >
- Homemade Ice Cream >
- Ice Cream Recipes >
- Kids Desserts >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Desserts >