“This recipe has been in our family for many years,” writes Juanita Michael of Florence, Alabama. “The thing we like most about it is that it doesn't freeze very hard, and if you have any leftover, which we hardly ever do, you can place it in the freezer and it will stay slightly soft.”
- 1/2 gallon 2% chocolate milk
- 1 can (14 ounces) fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, whisk the chocolate milk, condensed milk and vanilla. Whisk in whipped topping until combined.
- Fill cylinder of ice cream freezer two-thirds full; freeze according to manufacturer’s directions. (Refrigerate remaining mixture until ready to freeze.) Transfer dessert to freezer containers; freeze for 2-4 hours before serving. Yield: about 3-1/2 quarts.
Originally published as Frosty Chocolate Treat in Light & Tasty February/March 2007, p13
Reviews for Quick Frosty Chocolate Treat
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review