Quick French Dip Sandwiches Recipe
- 1 pound sliced deli roast beef
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed beef broth, undiluted
- 1/2 cup steak sauce, divided
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 French rolls, split
- 1. In a 1-1/2-qt. microwave-safe bowl, combine the beef, broth and 1/4 cup steak sauce. Cover and microwave on high for 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
- 2. Meanwhile, combine mustard and remaining steak sauce; spread over roll bottoms. Using a slotted spoon, place beef on rolls; replace tops. Serve with broth mixture for dipping. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 340 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 64mg cholesterol, 2162mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 30g protein.
Reviews for Quick French Dip Sandwiches
"The au jus in this recipe was way too salty and strong...and I like salt. I'd recommend watering down the broth to mellow out the flavor a bit."