Quick French Dip Sandwiches Recipe
Treat yourself or a loved one to a restaurant-quality lunch with this tasty sandwich! The flavorful au jus is a snap to prepare. Carole Lanthier - Courtice, Ontario
- 1 pound sliced deli roast beef
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed beef broth, undiluted
- 1/2 cup steak sauce, divided
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 French rolls, split
- 1. In a 1-1/2-qt. microwave-safe bowl, combine the beef, broth and 1/4 cup steak sauce. Cover and microwave on high for 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
- 2. Meanwhile, combine mustard and remaining steak sauce; spread over roll bottoms. Using a slotted spoon, place beef on rolls; replace tops. Serve with broth mixture for dipping. Yield: 4 servings.
1 sandwich with 1/3 cup broth mixture equals 340 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 64 mg cholesterol, 2,162 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 30 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC