- 1 pound sliced deli roast beef
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed beef broth, undiluted
- 1/2 cup steak sauce, divided
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 French rolls, split
- In a 1-1/2-qt. microwave-safe bowl, combine the beef, broth and 1/4 cup steak sauce. Cover and microwave on high for 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, combine mustard and remaining steak sauce; spread over roll bottoms. Using a slotted spoon, place beef on rolls; replace tops. Serve with broth mixture for dipping. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Quick French Dip Sandwiches
Sort By :
I used condensed beef consomme and the broth was not too salty. I would have liked the broth to be beefier, but maybe it would have if I had used the beef broth. Maybe a splash of Worcestershire sauce would have been good, too. Overall, the whole family liked this, and it was very easy.
The au jus in this recipe was way too salty and strong...and I like salt. I'd recommend watering down the broth to mellow out the flavor a bit.