Quick Focaccia Bread Recipe
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1/2 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1/2 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1. On an ungreased baking sheet, pat dough into a 12-in. x 6-in. rectangle. Build up edges slightly. Top with olives, cheeses and Italian seasoning; press gently into dough. Drizzle with oil.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden brown. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 8 servings.
1 slice: 249 calories, 11g fat (3g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 623mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 9g protein.
Reviews for Quick Focaccia Bread
"We made this for Sunday football appetizers and dipped it in marinara sauce! I made it as-is and everyone enjoyed it."
"WOW!!! This was amazing!! If you like olives, you'll love this! Simply thaw the bread - there's no need to let it rise. The only change I made was to use sharp cheddar cause that's what I had on hand. I will be making this often! Thanks so much!!"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.