Quick Focaccia Bread Recipe
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1/2 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1/2 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1. On an ungreased baking sheet, pat dough into a 12-in. x 6-in. rectangle. Build up edges slightly. Top with olives, cheeses and Italian seasoning; press gently into dough. Drizzle with oil.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden brown. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 249 calories, 11 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 623 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Reviews for Quick Focaccia Bread
"WOW!!! This was amazing!! If you like olives, you'll love this! Simply thaw the bread - there's no need to let it rise. The only change I made was to use sharp cheddar cause that's what I had on hand. I will be making this often! Thanks so much!!"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.