Quick Focaccia Bread Recipe
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1/2 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1/2 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- On an ungreased baking sheet, pat dough into a 12-in. x 6-in. rectangle. Build up edges slightly. Top with olives, cheeses and Italian seasoning; press gently into dough. Drizzle with oil.
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden brown. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Quick Focaccia Bread(1)
Sort By :
WOW!!! This was amazing!! If you like olives, you'll love this! Simply thaw the bread - there's no need to let it rise. The only change I made was to use sharp cheddar cause that's what I had on hand. I will be making this often! Thanks so much!!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Baking Recipes >
- Bread Appetizers >
- Bread Baking >
- Bread Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Italian Appetizers >
- Italian Bread Recipes >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Vegetarian Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >
- Simple Appetizers >