- thicken (but are not hard), about 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute mushrooms and shallot in oil
- until tender. Stir in the cream, horseradish, mustard, white pepper
- and cayenne. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for
- 3-5 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring constantly.
- With a slotted spoon, lift each egg out of the water. Top each muffin
- half with an egg and 2 tablespoons sauce. Sprinkle with chives.
- Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (prepared with reduced-fat mayonnaise) equals 758 calories, 56 g fat (23 g saturated fat), 540 mg cholesterol, 1,107 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 28 g protein.