Quick Egg Drop Soup
Egg Drop Soup is the perfect way to start an Asian meal. “If you want, you can add 2 minced water chestnuts and/or a sliced green onion,” writes Mary Kelley of Minneapolis, Minnesota.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 5 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup sliced fresh spinach
- 2 green onions, sliced
- In a large saucepan, bring broth and sugar to a boil over medium
- Reduce heat to low. Drizzle beaten egg into hot broth. Remove from
- the heat; stir in spinach and onions. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/4 cups equals 42 calories, 2 g fat (trace saturated fat), 53 mg cholesterol, 1,181 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.