Quick Dijon Chicken Recipe
- 1/3 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons white wine or chicken broth
- Hot cooked long grain and wild rice or pasta
- 1. In a small bowl, combine salad dressing and mustard; set aside. In a large skillet, cook chicken in butter over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until chicken juices run clear. Remove and keep warm.
- 2. Add wine to skillet; cook over medium heat for 2 minutes, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Whisk in mustard mixture; cook and stir until blended and heated through. Serve with chicken and rice. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 385 calories, 35g fat (11g saturated fat), 69mg cholesterol, 653mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 12g protein.
Reviews for Quick Dijon Chicken
"Delicious! The sauce is wonderful. Very quick and easy to make."
"Easy to make & super yummy."
"This recipe was so easy and flavorful. I doubled the batch and then just poured it over the browned chicken in a large baking dish to keep it warm. Even my picky son loved it."
"Tasty and quick. I used wine since I have it available. Nice motorhome recipe."
"The sauce made this recipe. It was good & I used the chicken broth. Prob better with white wine.."
"Easiest recipe ever! Great flavor and family loved it. I will make this often"
"The sauce really made this recipe without it, it would have been tasteless. I added some food coloring called sazon to it since my chicken came out white and i used chicken legs since i didn't have breast otherwise it was basically steamed chicken with a delicious sauce. I will make it again just the next time i will add some adobo."
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.