Quick Dijon Chicken Recipe
- 1/3 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons white wine or chicken broth
- Hot cooked long grain and wild rice or pasta
- 1. In a small bowl, combine salad dressing and mustard; set aside. In a large skillet, cook chicken in butter over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until chicken juices run clear. Remove and keep warm.
- 2. Add wine to skillet; cook over medium heat for 2 minutes, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Whisk in mustard mixture; cook and stir until blended and heated through. Serve with chicken and rice. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 385 calories, 35g fat (11g saturated fat), 69mg cholesterol, 653mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, trace fiber), 12g protein
Reviews for Quick Dijon Chicken
"Delicious! The sauce is wonderful. Very quick and easy to make."
"Easy to make & super yummy."
"This recipe was so easy and flavorful. I doubled the batch and then just poured it over the browned chicken in a large baking dish to keep it warm. Even my picky son loved it."
"Tasty and quick. I used wine since I have it available. Nice motorhome recipe."
"The sauce made this recipe. It was good & I used the chicken broth. Prob better with white wine.."
"Easiest recipe ever! Great flavor and family loved it. I will make this often"
"The sauce really made this recipe without it, it would have been tasteless. I added some food coloring called sazon to it since my chicken came out white and i used chicken legs since i didn't have breast otherwise it was basically steamed chicken with a delicious sauce. I will make it again just the next time i will add some adobo."
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.