Quick Dijon Chicken Recipe
- 1/3 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons white wine or chicken broth
- Hot cooked long grain and wild rice or pasta
- In a small bowl, combine salad dressing and mustard; set aside. In a large skillet, cook chicken in butter over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until chicken juices run clear. Remove and keep warm.
- Add wine to skillet; cook over medium heat for 2 minutes, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Whisk in mustard mixture; cook and stir until blended and heated through. Serve with chicken and rice. Yield: 2 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Quick Dijon Chicken(8)
Sort By :
Made this tonight for dinner and hubby devoured it. He said it was the best chicken dish ever! Used white wine and doubled the salad dressing and mustard mixture and poured it over the chicken. This is a keeper. Quick and easy delicious weeknight meal!!
Easy to make & super yummy.
This recipe was so easy and flavorful. I doubled the batch and then just poured it over the browned chicken in a large baking dish to keep it warm. Even my picky son loved it.
Tasty and quick. I used wine since I have it available. Nice motorhome recipe.
The sauce made this recipe. It was good & I used the chicken broth. Prob better with white wine..
More Recipe Collections
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinners >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pasta Dinner Recipes >
- Rice Dinner >