Quick Cucumber Salad Recipe
THIS is a good salad for weight-watchers…very light but filling. Go easy on the dressing as too much will spoil the natural flavors of the salad.
- 1-1/2 cups thinly sliced cucumbers
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons prepared ranch salad dressing
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley, divided
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh dill, divided
- 1 hard-cooked egg, sliced
- 1. Arrange cucumbers on a serving plate. In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, ranch dressing, onion, 1/2 teaspoon parsley and 1/2 teaspoon dill. Spoon over cucumbers. Garnish with egg slices and sprinkle with remaining parsley and dill. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving equals 157 calories, 13 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 119 mg cholesterol, 159 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Quick Cucumber Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC