Quick Cucumber Salad Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups thinly sliced cucumbers
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons prepared ranch salad dressing
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley, divided
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh dill, divided
- 1 hard-cooked egg, sliced
- 1. Arrange cucumbers on a serving plate. In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, ranch dressing, onion, 1/2 teaspoon parsley and 1/2 teaspoon dill. Spoon over cucumbers. Garnish with egg slices and sprinkle with remaining parsley and dill. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 157 calories, 13g fat (4g saturated fat), 119mg cholesterol, 159mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein .
Reviews for Quick Cucumber Salad
"This is yummy. Instead of using sour cream I used plain yougurt and you can't tell the difference and it's just as good!"