- 1-1/2 cups thinly sliced cucumbers
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons prepared ranch salad dressing
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley, divided
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh dill, divided
- 1 hard-cooked egg, sliced
- Arrange cucumbers on a serving plate. In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, ranch dressing, onion, 1/2 teaspoon parsley and 1/2 teaspoon dill. Spoon over cucumbers. Garnish with egg slices and sprinkle with remaining parsley and dill. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Cucumber Salad in Reminisce June/July 2008, p49
Reviews for Quick Cucumber Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 18, 2010
"This is yummy. Instead of using sour cream I used plain yougurt and you can't tell the difference and it's just as good!"