Quick Crunchy Pea Salad Recipe
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt, optional
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first four ingredients. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream and seasoned salt if desired; mix well. Add to pea mixture; toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
1/2 cup: 60 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 116mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 3g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch.
Reviews for Quick Crunchy Pea Salad
"I have made this a number of times. It is a great alternate to traditional pea salad. Refreahing in the summer"