- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 4 cups Rice Krispies
- In a large saucepan, combine the honey, peanut butter and milk powder. Cook and stir over low heat until blended.
- Remove from the heat; stir in cereal. Press into an 8-in. square dish coated with cooking spray. Let stand until set. Cut into bars. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Quick Crisp Snack Bars
Sort By :
These tasted great. I took a tip from previous reviewer and used coco rice crispies. YES! They do taste just like nutty budy bars. Ours did 'crumble' a lot but kids have away of making a lot of crumbs!
Easy to make and tasted great! Mine didn't hold together too well, though. Maybe I didn't mix it well enough, or I might try a different brand of peanut butter next time.
Very simple and very good .. too bad peanut products are not allowed in schools, these would be great in lunches.
Already made these twice!!!! How perfect these bars are and I don't think twice about giving my kids an entire bar, unlike normal rice crispy bars full of processed sugar!!!! Thank you thank you thank you!
These were easy to make and were fairly good. I took a double batch to a church fellowship and only brought one bar home. However, my husband didn't really care for the flavor so I probably won't make them again.
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cookie Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Cookies >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Desserts >
- Healthy Desserts >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Kids Desserts >
- No Bake Cookies >
- Nut Recipes >