Quick Creamy Dill Dip Recipe
- 2/3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons Beau Monde seasoning
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 1-1/3 cups.
Originally published as Creamy Dill Dip in Healthy Cooking October/November 2009, p44
Reviews for Quick Creamy Dill Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review