Quick Creamy Coleslaw Recipe
My mother made this classic coleslaw for my wedding. The big bowl was emptied in no time!
- 10 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 celery ribs with leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice or cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, celery and onions. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients until smooth. Pour over cabbage mixture; toss to coat. Serve immediately or refrigerate for several hours. Yield: 12 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 111 calories, 8 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 119 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Quick Creamy Coleslaw
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC