- 10 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 celery ribs with leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice or cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, celery and onions. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients until smooth. Pour over cabbage mixture; toss to coat. Serve immediately or refrigerate for several hours. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Coleslaw in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2006, p231
Reviews for Quick Creamy Coleslaw
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review