Quick Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
“I love this creamy, comforting dish because it's easy, tastes amazing, freezes well and reheats easily in the microwave,” says Rachel Smith in Katy, Texas. If you prefer more zip, substitute Pepper Jack cheese for Monterey Jack.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 4 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- In a small bowl, combine soup and sour cream. Spread half over the
- bottom of an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Place 1/2 cup chicken and 1 tablespoon cheese down the center of each
- tortilla; roll up and place in the baking dish. Top with remaining
- soup mixture; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 18-22 minutes or until heated
- through. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2 enchiladas (prepared with reduced-fat sour cream and reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend) equals 658 calories, 28 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 161 mg cholesterol, 1,370 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 62 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.