Quick Creamy Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 4 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- 1. In a small bowl, combine soup and sour cream. Spread half over the bottom of an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- 2. Place 1/2 cup chicken and 1 tablespoon cheese down the center of each tortilla; roll up and place in the baking dish. Top with remaining soup mixture; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 18-22 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
2 enchiladas (prepared with reduced-fat sour cream and reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend) equals 658 calories, 28 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 161 mg cholesterol, 1,370 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 62 g protein.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.