“I love this creamy, comforting dish because it's easy, tastes amazing, freezes well and reheats easily in the microwave,” says Rachel Smith in Katy, Texas. If you prefer more zip, substitute Pepper Jack cheese for Monterey Jack.
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 4 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- In a small bowl, combine soup and sour cream. Spread half over the bottom of an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Place 1/2 cup chicken and 1 tablespoon cheese down the center of each tortilla; roll up and place in the baking dish. Top with remaining soup mixture; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 18-22 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Chicken Enchiladas in Cooking for 2 Winter 2008, p18
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Quick Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review