- 2/3 cup condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 4 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- In a small bowl, combine soup and sour cream. Spread half over the bottom of an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Place 1/2 cup chicken and 1 tablespoon cheese down the center of each tortilla; roll up and place in the baking dish. Top with remaining soup mixture; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 18-22 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Quick Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
"I made these and my family really liked them. They are even delicious heated up the next day. All we had was these and a salad and it was a perfect dinner. I used a roasted chicken fromSam's club. They were so easy to make.Will be making them a lot."
"These enchiladas are wonderful! I follow the recipe exactly and add my own toppings. A very inexpensive and easy meal to fix!"
"I really did not care for this recipe.. Sorry.."
"We've made this a lot and I was shocked to find the same recipe/ingredients/name on here! We do ours a little different. We mix the sour cream, cr. of chicken, chopped chicken, and cheese together, spoon it into tortillas, place in a pan and sprinkle with cheese. Then we broil or bake them until the cheese is melted. YUMMY!"
"This is so great! It is super easy, and you can use lower sodium cream of chicken and light cheese and make it healthier! We use fiesta cheese at my house and it is delicious. Reheats great and is a favorite! Great with Mexican rice and Mexicorn. Love it!"