Quick Creamy Banana Pudding
This EAGLE BRAND® dessert is a classic that kids and adults have enjoyed for years!
8-10 ServingsReady In Time 1 hour, 30 minutes
- 1 (14 oz) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 1 (4-serving) pkg. instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups (1 pint) heavy cream, whipped
- 36 vanilla wafers
- 3 medium bananas, sliced and dipped in lemon juice
- Combine sweetened condensed milk and water in large bowl. Add pudding
- mix; beat until well blended. Chill 5 minutes.
- Fold in whipped cream. Spoon 1 cup pudding mixture into 2 1/2-quart
- glass serving bowl.
- Top with one-third each of the vanilla wafers, bananas and remaining
- pudding. Repeat layering twice, ending with pudding mixture. Chill
- thoroughly. Garnish as desired. Yield: 8 to 10 servings.
TIP For fun individual pudding desserts for guests; prepare mixture and layers in individual serving dessert dishes or cups with stems. Serve chilled.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.