Quick Creamy Banana Pie Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- 3 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1-1/3 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1. In a bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar substitute until smooth. Fold in 1 cup whipped topping; spoon into crust. Arrange banana slices on top. In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Pour over the bananas. Spread with the remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight. Yield: 8 servings.
One piece equals 302 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 347 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 fat, 1 fruit.
Reviews for Quick Creamy Banana Pie
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.