Quick Creamy Banana Pie Recipe
"I tried a lot of different banana pie recipes before I found one that could be modified into a low-fat version with great results," writes Martha Domeny of San Diego, California.
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- 3 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1-1/3 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar substitute until smooth. Fold in 1 cup whipped topping; spoon into crust. Arrange banana slices on top. In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Pour over the bananas. Spread with the remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Banana Pie in Quick Cooking November/December 2002, p57
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Quick Creamy Banana Pie(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Banana Cream Pie Recipes >
- Banana Pie Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Pie Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Jello Pudding Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Pie Recipes >