Quick Cream of Potato Soup Recipe
- 1 medium potato, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 celery rib, diced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- In a small saucepan, bring the potato and water to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender.
- In a small skillet, saute celery and onion in butter until tender. Add to potato mixture. Stir in the milk, parsley, salt and pepper; heat through. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Quick Cream of Potato Soup
Sort By :
This recipe was quick and easy. Also had a great flavor with very little needed ingredients.
Good, has a good flavor and is just thick enough...will make again.
this is my favorite soup sometimes i like to add bacon it gives it an extra kick
I use a similar recipe but use 2% milk and half and half in it. It thickens up quite nicely and has a wonderfully smooth texture. But in my household I havee to make enough for 8 folks.