Quick Cranberry Nut Muffins Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons grated orange peel
- 1. In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, combine the orange juice, milk, butter and egg; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in cranberries, pecans and orange peel. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full.
- 2. Bake at 400° for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: about 1 dozen.
1 each: 243 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 310mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein .
Reviews for Quick Cranberry Nut Muffins
"My family loves these muffins! The flavor is wonderful the next day."