Quick Cranberry Nut Muffins Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons grated orange peel
- 1. In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, combine the orange juice, milk, butter and egg; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in cranberries, pecans and orange peel. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full.
- 2. Bake at 400° for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: about 1 dozen.
1 each: 243 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 310mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Quick Cranberry Nut Muffins
"My family loves these muffins! The flavor is wonderful the next day."