- 1 cup Ocean Spray® Cranberry Juice Cocktail
- 1 package (3 ounces) raspberry gelatin
- 1 can (14 ounces) Ocean Spray® Jellied Cranberry Sauce
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a saucepan, bring cranberry juice to a boil over medium heat. Remove from the heat; add gelatin, stirring until gelatin is dissolved. Transfer to a small bowl; set aside.
- Place cranberry sauce in another small bowl, beat for 1 minute. Stir into gelatin mixture. Refrigerate until partially set. Gently stir in whipped topping. Spoon into dessert dishes. Refrigerate until firm. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry Mousse in Taste of Home Cooking School Collection Winter 2009, p93
Reviews for Quick Cranberry Mousse(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review