- 1 package (6 ounces) cherry gelatin
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1-1/2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in water. Stir in pineapple and cranberry sauce. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Stir in grapes and pecans. Pour into a 2-qt. serving bowl. Refrigerate until firm. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews for Quick Cranberry Gelatin Salad
Sort By :
"Family favorite, a must for every holiday!!"
"We can't celebrate Christmas or Thanksgiving without this dish!"
"OMG!!! this is excellent. Make it year round with or without grapes."
"I LOVE this recipe & I've made this recipe a # of times-only without the red grapes! I also put the cranberry jello mixture in a 6-cup mold and chilled it overnight! I had to make this salad for a chapel function held today and I know it will go over well! I did add the grapes this time! Also: I used less PINEAPPLEthan the 20 oz. full can-I measured out 1-3/4 cups crushed pineapple and it worked very well for me! I also just chilled the entire mixture overnight instead of letting the jello sit 1/2 hour in refridge! Dawn E. Lowenstein"
"Delicious! My family doesn't love cranberries, but everyone enjoyed this salad."